American immigration lawyers will help you deal with various immigration issues by working with the government agencies. They help you with problems relating to green cards, immigration, visas, emigration and other naturalization issues. Immigration laws in the United States are very complicated. Ordinary people will find it difficult to understand. The immigration lawyer will provide proper explanation to the various procedures and formalities relating to your case. He will inform you on the existing laws and the new ones that come up from time to time. The lawyer is completely certain about the immigration policies and laws and he will help you with your case.
If you are filing a petition for a green card or a Visa or you have to avoid work or deportation then you will need an immigration lawyer. Most of them are honest and hardworking وکیل مالیاتی professionals who are there to help you. However, you have to be very careful when you are selecting one. There are several lawyers who are liars and not dependable. They charge exorbitant fees and will only take you around in circles. Let me give you a few tips on how to select the right lawyer for your case:
1) Lawyers dressed in exclusive and high-priced suits – Just because an American immigration lawyer is well dressed and flaunts his expensive clothing, does not mean he is a good lawyer. In fact, the posh suit might indicate that the fees charged by the lawyer will only hit the sky. Do not consider dressing as an indication that the lawyer is intelligent and updated. You must research well and find out if the lawyer is worth his salt.
2) Wrong Advice – Beware of unethical advice given by lawyers who are mere money-spinners. If the attorney tells you to document a lie, you are in the wrong hands. Never trust such a lawyer and do not even hire his or her services.
3) Petition preparers or Visa consultants – Such brands of people are not immigration lawyers in the right sense of the term. They just prey on foreigners who need some help for their immigration and only help in typing out the various documents. Any average person can prepare his or her petition and such visa consultants are useless for your immigration issues.
4) Lawyers that come to you at immigration offices – lawyers that look for business in immigration offices are numerous. They will approach you but this itself is a sign that the lawyer is out of business and is no good in his or her work. A good immigration lawyer is always busy doing his or her practice. He or she will not try to hunt new clients in offices. Do not appoint such lawyers.
5) Unreal promises – No one but the immigration judge, the USCIS or the Department of Homeland Defense can decide on the fate of your case. So, do not come in the talks of lawyers who claim that their success rate is a hundred percent. Not even the best immigration lawyer is in a position to guarantee the outcome of your case in any way. They only help you in your proceedings.
6) Speak to multiple attorneys – Mostly the good lawyers will be busy. If you meet them in their offices and speak to their staff, you will definitely get an idea as to how committed they are in their work. You must speak to a couple of lawyers and then compare the discussions before you decide to select any one of them.